The program started on the 8th of September and ends until the 30th of September.
The first beneficiary was the Terra de Amor Association - Sequele and Catete. The institution welcomes 61 people, including children, young people and disadvantaged adults, who on the 8th of September once again received support from the Heroes of Blue.
By the end of the month, 9 other institutions will receive donations under the 10th anniversary of Standard Bank de Angola:
- Casa Débora, Child and Youth Center, Nova Vida;
- Boa nova center, Viana - The center welcomes and treats children with malnutrition and tuberculosis;
- Lar do Ancião - The center receives 113 elderly people on a daily basis, 36 of whom are interns;
- Mulundo Community, Sequele - Composed of more than 70 elderly people;
- Centro Mamã Madalena - The center that welcomes close to 100 children and adolescents;
- Wakongo Community - Barra do Kwanza, the community has about 200 families;
- Lifune Community - Barra do Dande, the community has about 150 families;
- Lar da Nazaré Reception Center - Cacuaco, the center welcomes 86 girls;
- Angolan League Against Cancer and Angolan Institute for Cancer Control.