Ver Angola


Angola spent 803 million dollars on the purchase of fuel in the 1st quarter

Angola disbursed 803 million dollars in the first quarter of this year, plus three percent, for the acquisition of 1.2 million metric tons of oil derivatives, the regulatory institute announced this Friday.


According to the Petroleum Derivatives Regulatory Institute (IRDP), the amount represented a 3 percent increase over the previous period, with around 48.2 percent earmarked for the purchase of diesel, 35.3 percent for gasoline, 9.4 percent for "fuel oil", 5.5 percent for Jet A1, 1.3 percent for petroleum and 0.2 percent for bitumen asphalt.

According to IRDP data, cited by Angolan news agency Angop, 64 percent of oil derivatives were imported, 35 percent from the Luanda Refinery and 1 percent from Cabinda Golf Company-Topping de Cabinda.

The information presented by the general director of the IRDP, Luís Fernandes, also shows that the country had an installed capacity for storing liquid fuels of 675,968 cubic meters on land.

According to the official, 904 service stations were operational in the period in question, of which 336 belong to Sonangol Distribuição e Comercialização (37 percent), 79 to Pumangol (9 percent), 54 to Sonangalp (6 percent), 51 to TEMA - Total Energies Marketing Angola (5.6 percent) and 384 white flag - private agents (42.4 percent).

The IRDP mapping highlights that 40 of the 164 municipalities that make up the country still lack fuel filling stations.

Sonangol Distribuição e Comercialização continues to lead the market share in sales volume, with around 62 percent, followed by Pumangol, with 21 percent, Sonangalp, with 9 percent, and TEMA, with 8 percent.

With regard to cooking gas, the data indicate that of the volume of 96,091 metric tons introduced in the internal market, the Angola LNG factory supplied 90 percent of the total, with the other quantities coming from the Luanda Refinery (6 percent) and the Topping from Cabinda (4 percent).

In this segment, the country had an installed onshore storage capacity of 10,927 metric tons.

As for gaseous fuels, sales reached around 108,640 metric tons, with emphasis on sales to Sonangol Gás e Energias Renováveis, which maintains market leadership in this segment with a share of 79 percent, followed by Saigás (11 percent), Progás and Gastém (4 percent) and Canhonho Gás (2 percent).

As for lubricants, a volume of acquisitions of around 8,379 metric tons was recorded, of which only 1,543 metric tons were produced locally, corresponding to 18 percent and the remaining 82 percent imported.

The total amount of lubricants purchased was consumed by the domestic market, mainly by the provinces of Luanda, Benguela, Huíla, Huambo and Cabinda, with a total of 81 percent of national consumption.


Permita anúncios no nosso site


Parece que está a utilizar um bloqueador de anúncios
Utilizamos a publicidade para podermos oferecer-lhe notícias diariamente.